Need Help? Call Or Whatsapp our Professional team 24/7 at - +91 9911596637
A NGO or Non ProfitOrganisation is an entity that operates for promotion of art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object. In India, an NGO can be registered as any of the three structures being Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013(section 25, companies act 1956), Trust or Society. Section 8 Company format of a NGO is most popular form of NGO in India. It is easy to register, run or manage a Section 8 Company in comparison of a Trust and a Society.
1. At least two shareholders
2. Minimum two directors
Shareholders and Directors could be same 3.At least one Director should be Indian resident
4. There is no minimum capital required.
5. Income tax PAN (mandatory)
6. Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhar Card, etc)
7. Passport (mandatory)
8. Proof of residence ( Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile Bill or Bank Statement)
9. Registered Office Address Proof (Rent agreement if the premises is not owned by the company)
10. Documents claiming the ownership such as Sale Deed or House Tax receiptalong with an NOC.
Our aim in doing this is to maintain a high level of service to our clients .
We have expert team of professional i.e. Advocates, CA, CS & CWA to given expert level Consultancy.
We have Trained Staff to Complete the Task with high level Accuracy and Within Time.
Our Price is Transparent &Most Competitive in Market, No hidden Price.
We believe to provide add value services for the satisfaction of the customers.
We are committed to Security of Client’s Data Integrity and Confidentiality.
Having Professional Teams , Trained Staff and Care client time to deliver services on Time.