Need Help? Call Or Whatsapp our Professional team 24/7 at - +91 9911596637
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors are required. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder.
Documents to be submitted by Directors & Shareholders
1. Scanned copy of PAN Card & Adhar Card
2. Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
3. Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
4. Scanned passport-sized photograph
Office Address Proofs
1. Scanned copy of Latest Electricity or Water Bill.
2. Scanned copy of Notarised Rental Agreement in English.
Our aim in doing this is to maintain a high level of service to our clients .
We have expert team of professional i.e. Advocates, CA, CS & CWA to given expert level Consultancy.
We have Trained Staff to Complete the Task with high level Accuracy and Within Time.
Our Price is Transparent &Most Competitive in Market, No hidden Price.
We believe to provide add value services for the satisfaction of the customers.
We are committed to Security of Client’s Data Integrity and Confidentiality.
Having Professional Teams , Trained Staff and Care client time to deliver services on Time.